Friday, December 19, 2008

Barbell Deadlifts Demo - Personal Trainer Melbourne TK Waistband




http://www.intafitness.com.au . Right, this is more of a demonstration of what not to do. My ego was bigger here than my ability and the technique is very poor on most of the reps! This is 120 kg deadlift. As you can see I have too much flexion through the hips and I am leaning forward as I lift when I should be keeping a straight back. This could cause injury and is highly discouraged and I recommend you do not lift like this! Basically it means the weight is too heavy and I should have gone down in weight to get the proper form. Next time I will record a video of the way it should be done and I will add it here.

The reason I kept going with this is that my back felt ok and and I was bracing my core 100 % before every lift - otherwise I could have injured myself. Also, I wear the TK waistband (black band around my waist) which provides heat to my lower back and core and really helps protect this area and when I wear this my lower back feels safe (even though in this video it looks like it is in danger).

TK Waistband - Burns Stubborn Stomach Fat & Acts As A Waist & Lower Back Support Belt!

The TK waistband is also used as a fat loss aid as it has a great thermogenic effect around the midsection thus encouraging fat loss from area.

Check it out here if you like:

http://www.supplements-gymequipment.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=188

1 comment:

mcboom said...

looks like 100kg (4x 20kg plates plus 20kg olympic bar) ?